Hello readers! I’m very excited to announce a new change to the blog. RAISING A DISNEY KID was my first blog and my original focus was to post anything and everything related to kids and Disneyland. After a few months I realized that there’s a lot more that I want to cover which goes beyond the scope of kids or being a parent to a little one.
Now that I’ve had some blogging experience, it’s time to roll out my new blog:
Here’s what you can find at 400 MILES TO DISNEYLAND:
- Printable Monthly Photo Scavenger Hunt Lists
- Weekly Photo Scavenger Hunt clues
- Disney info and updates
- Travel info and packing tips
- Tips on experiencing the park
- Reviews of hotels, dining, attractions, shows, etc.
- Discounts and promotions
This blog seems more appropriate to what I want to share outside the kid and parenting space. I’m an Annual Passholder who frequently makes the 400 mile trip to Disneyland.
Most importantly, the Photo Scavenger Hunts will migrate to the new blog and will have a new treatment. You can download and print monthly lists for the ultimate quest. Bringing your list to Disneyland will be more fun now that you can check off items as you find them.
Be sure to update your bookmarks or even better, subscribe to 400 MILES TO DISNEYLAND for the latest postings.
Summary of changes:
- RAISING A DISNEY KID will not continue posting, however all posts will remain available.
- New content and posts will happen at 400 MILES TO DISNEYLAND.
Please visit 400 MILES TO DISNEYLAND and let me know what you think!
Thank you for visiting.